Are you ready to increase employee engagement and enjoy managing again?
We work with you to become a better manager
If you are like most, you probably have noticed that leading and managing is not as easy, clear or explicit as it once was. Today, management is more complex, uncertain and, ambiguous. Add to that, increased competition along with edgy and combative team members, today, the manager’s job is unpredictable and fraught with challenges. But good leaders and a better manager knows too that it is also filled with opportunities to make a difference.
You Can Bring Progress to Your Workplace!
Maybe you’ve tried to make a difference, but the more complex, uncertain and ambiguous “locomotive” seems to have more steam than you do.
We help you stop reacting to stressors. Stop with the artificial emotional intelligence and knee-jerk, shoot from the hip, conditioned reactions. You will react less and respond more with a calm, composed intelligent approach.
Transformation is our goal
What You Can Expect–Discover The Better Manager Within
- Lay the foundation to bring all your skills and wisdom to the forefront…
- Self-Mastery…Build self-mastery that will deepen, grow and expand overtime.
- Develop new mental habits…composure, skill and the best that is within you will not come automatically, from autopilot. We help you rebuild and transform.
- We guarantee that you will see & feel improvement. Our most successful clients report feeling significantly better, less anxious and more confident in their ‘management skin.’
Begin your better manager journey right now…let us help you develop a new toolset, skill set, and, a new mindset
- Download our new free report: 4 Rules to Improve Your Management: Right Now!
- Download our cutting edge paper, The Mindful Manager: 3 Steps You Can Take Toward Mindful Management
Briefly About Us
Since 2009, Brian Braudis has worked closely with leaders, managers and supervisors–helping them understand, develop and grow. We help you become less anxious, more decisive and more productive. We go beyond models, flow charts and traditional training to uncover latent talent and deeper insights into the art and craft of management in the 21st century.
Brian gained his deep and wide, 20+ years experience as a manager and senior manager working in the trades, corporate America, law enforcement, non-profit and government.
He holds a Bachelor’s degree in biology and an M.S. in Organizational Leadership and is a certified coach. Brian has worked with, learned and absorbed from some of the best in the management field. He has also served as adjunct faculty teaching graduate courses on leadership and change.
Please browse this website for detailed information on how we help leaders, managers and supervisors uncover and access latent talent, become more effective, more productive and bring about more profitable outcomes.
Learn about who we work with and the issues they face by clicking here……