Business Strategy IS Leadership Strategy!
There is a straight line of sight from effective leadership to productive work environments that lower attrition, elevate customer experience, reduce stress and increase margins.
- 39% of senior automotive executives believe their company has either no clear leadership strategy or has one that is in conflict with business strategy. *
- Employee burnout is real and causes undue stress on employees and leaders. It’s unhealthy for the customer experience, the culture of the organization and performance of everyone.
- The average sales consultant turnover rate is 66%. **
- The cost of hiring one sales consultant in the U.S. is $108,000. ***
- The average workplace does not have a supportive work environment. Gallup estimates employee disengagement costs more than $300 billion in the U.S. annually. ****
The Antidote to These Factual Problems is LEADERSHIP.
Giving the directive, “just go make things better” isn’t going to work. You need a plan, a target to aim for.
Leadership is the one thing that can change everything….CORE DOCTRINE:
Brian’s programs follow a core doctrine that everyone is a leader and thus, responsible for individual leadership—leading themselves as professionals from any position they may hold. Leadership is a verb not a position.
It is up to senior leadership to lead by modeling the behavior they want to see in others, initiate the message and set the tone. Managers and employees follow by then leading themselves as professionals through implementation and day-to-day execution.
Brian’s programs include a full compliment of new skill sets, new mindsets and new tool sets…not to treat problems but to PREVENT problems.
The 90-day program is a smaller investment than replacing one sales consultant that may depart today. Brian equips you to create a supportive and productive environment preventing attrition. What naturally follows is increased leadership results you can see.
CUSTOMIZED PROGRAMS TO MEET YOUR NEEDS
- Effective Leadership Boot Camp: A two-day boot camp specifically designed to improve organizational performance. In-person, Brian builds the skills of your team and instills beliefs and approaches that can be applied to prevent not treat problems.
The details: We begin with an engaging strategy session for key executives to assess specific challenges and goals and customize the Boot Camp program to meet your specific needs. From this collaborative effort we then launch the program with a specifically tailored live presentations. Audio programs, study guides, handouts and Brian’s book are included.
- From Effective to Great: A 30-day program designed to improve skill and integrate personal development with leadership competency finally moving the needle from effective to GREAT.
The details: Brian’s three powerful in-person visits begin with a strategy session with key executives where we develop a plan that will move the needle from effective to GREAT. Through in-person and video presentations, Brian will build strength in your team and impart the skill and will for participants to independently improve work situations and incorporate productive habits. Through integrated practice and application participants learn to recognize burnout and shift to productive, supporting behavior that cultivate fulfillment and satisfaction. This program builds skill, personal strength, behavior and habits. Every participant receives audio programs, study guides, handouts and a copy of Brian’s book, High Impact Leadership.
- High Impact Leadership Program: This 90-day transformational program is designed to take you and your team to the highest level delivering High Impact. Transform behaviors, prevent problems and conflict and increase accountability. Give your leaders the strength and skill to consistently deliver on the promise of High-Impact.
The details: We begin this intensive program with a live executive work session designed as a personal and professional development session. The effectiveness of this program involves what most other programs lack—repetition, reinforcement and application. Brian visits all diverse work units to get an idea of challenges not readily apparent and we build a diverse cohort designed to provide peer support. Brian helps define “influencers” within the cohort who can motivate everyone to operate “above the line” and move the needle on behavior change.
Brian spends four powerful days on site interacting, coaching and delivering live presentations: Two in-person days around the kick off, a mid program and one to close out the 90 days. Prior to launch Brian delivers customized videos and email messages—building enthusiasm for the effort. To open each month’s chapter Brian delivers an inspiring and compelling video that participants can view at work or even at home. Every participant receives audio programs, study guides, handouts and a copy of Brian’s book, High Impact Leadership. Due to the intense one-on one coaching involved with this customized High Impact developmental program the number of participants is limited to 20.
Call Brian with your questions (609-742-9929)