A Better Year Ahead One Person at a Time
Speculation, interpretation, and imagination. Where we stand on making the new year a better year rests with us. We are the maker, the destroyer, the protector, and yes, the savior of ourselves.
Eight concrete ways to choose better and create A Better Year Ahead One Person at a Time
- In an age of snap decisions, what could be more appropriate than judicious analysis?
- When the world is flying off the handle, what could be more worthwhile than getting a handle?
- In an age of speed, what could be more beneficial than sitting still?
- When we see constructs, categories, and divisions that estrange, what could be more important than tolerance?
- In an age of accusing, what could be more urgent than advocacy?
- When we witness hate, what would change the world more than showing love?
- In an age of training, tips, and listicles, what could have more impact than cultivating the Soul?
- When we see conflict, how could we not bring Radical Peace?
Don’t ask for a Band-Aid; prevent the wound.
You can access my Medium Page as a friend for free here..