Today’s Coaching: Thoughts can Mobilize. What are you thinking about? Are you thinking about the wonderful opportunities available to you and how you can’t wait to attack the day?
I think we skim over the deepness of sayings such as, “what you think about you become.”
Remember, every revolution was first a thought that did Mobilize.
- Every reform was once a thought
- Every invention was once a thought
- Copernicus had the thought in which the sun, rather than the earth, is the center of the solar system
- Darwin had the thought of evolutionary theory
- Franklin had the thought that electricity flowed from one space to another
In the 1960s President John F. Kennedy had the though that we
should will go to the moon. This was a time before cell phones, the Internet, even music CDs. Many people say it was Kennedy’s thinking that mobilized us to the moon.
I encourage you to think in the direction you want to go. Your thinking will mobilized you. It doesn’t have to be world changing. Make a dent in YOUR world. Here are some suggestions:
Read a book, have a crucial conversation, have that look in the mirror, write an article, start journaling about where you want to go, what you want to do, ask a trusted advisor what they think.
What are you thinking about?……. Get mobilized!