I have encountered so many negaholics recently that I just have to speak up! If you want to follow the communal narrative of negativity, lack, scarcity, impossible, I can’t, that’ll never work….. just Give Up and blend in with the mass culture of impatience, short attentions, quick fix, mediocre.
It’s easier to conform and blend to the readily accepted so go ahead and quit.
- Quit whining (whining is anger through a small opening)
- Quit blaming the economy or the lack of money. Those that really want to do something find a way to do it.
- Quit bragging how busy you are (I’m too busy to change now, I’ll do it later)
- Quit expecting maximal results from miniscule input
- Quit blaming others
- Quit blaming yourself
- Quit being a victim (we’re all tired of hearing it)
- Quit complaining when things don’t go your way. Do something to change destiny.
- Quit saying “I don’t know” and go find out!
- Quit saying you don’t have any passion then you’re screaming at the idiots and maniacs on the road.
- Quit saying you tried and try again
- Quit looking through the lens of what can’t be done and live into the lens of radiating possibilities.
- Quit complaining and reframe….EVERYTHING!