I have encountered so many negaholics recently that I just have to speak up! If you want to follow the communal narrative of negativity, lack, scarcity, impossible, I can’t, that’ll never work….. just Give Up and blend in with the mass culture of impatience, short attentions, distractions, quick fix and mediocre outcomes.
It’s easier to conform and blend in so you could do that.
Typically quitting is when you Give Up. I suggest a different kind of Quit:
- Quit whining (whining is anger through a small opening)
- Quit blaming the economy or the lack of money. Those that really want to make a difference find a way.
- Quit bragging how busy you are (I’m too busy to change now, I’ll do it later)
- Quit expecting maximal results from minuscule input. You reap what you sow.
- Quit blaming others
- Quit blaming yourself
- Quit being a victim (we’re all tired of hearing it)
- Quit complaining when things don’t go your way. Do something to change your destiny.
- Quit saying “I don’t know” and go find out!
- Quit saying you don’t have any passion while at the same time you’re screaming at the idiots and maniacs on the road. Transform your passions!
- Quit saying I tried and try again
- Quit looking through the lens of what can’t be done and live into the lens of is possible.
- Quit complaining. Complaining is not a strategy
- Start reframing….EVERYTHING!