Think about this. Usually with knee-jerk response, I hear the fear that holds people back. But after consciously questioning the validity of the Fear Response by examining track record, reputation and strengths, we name the area of non-strength that leads to the perceived lack. Once we name it and discuss it we discover it’s not as bad as professed and it is also improvable, fixable.
I ask you to think about this. Is there any area that with conscious effort you cannot improve on?
Take a Stronger Stance
- If you can lose 1 pound you can lose 5
- If you can walk a block you can walk a mile
- If you can save a dime you can save a dollar
- If you can sell lemonade you can start a business
- If you can help 1 person you can help 20
- If you can write a paragraph you can write a book
- If you can read you can change
Don’t let knee jerk Fear Response run your life, limit your options, smother your dreams. Go after what you want! Get a coach to help...
“I know of no more encouraging fact than the unquestionable ability of man to elevate his life by conscious endeavor.”