This is where you will learn about our approach to private coaching.
Your days are hectic. It seems like you are putting out fires, reacting to life and have no time to invest in you.
You want to make a difference, but from where you are now it seems hopeless. Add to that, the uphill push it is. We know that personal growth is a tender and guarded area. We also know that the right energy, the right conversations and the right environment can transform your professional and personal life.
Is this you?
- You feel flat, like you have plateaued or you’re asking, is this it?
- You have questions about what really works. If I’m going to invest, is a positive attitude all I need, really?
- Life has challenged you beyond what you expected…..or your capacity to not take things personally is maxed out. You’re on overload!
- You’re thinking maybe you need a GPS reading. Where am I headed at this point?
- Reading, TED talks, workshops are interesting but you’re asking, where is the power for real growth, real change?
You ask, how can I end this feeling of struggle, frustration and disappointment that sometimes shows up outwardly as anger and rage?
Maybe you have tried things–reading books, training, talking to friends, but nothing seems to provide the help to build the momentum you need. When you find yourself in a hole, the advice to stop digging is useful.
Anger, struggle, disappointment and frustration are symptoms of something deeper.
A confidential conversation with an advocate, someone who has been where you want to go can be enough of a breath of fresh air to create new direction, an entirely new perspective.
Think of coaching as an investment just like any other self-help, with one important distinction. Coaching is self-help with help. Nothing else will deeply engage with you, shoulder-to-shoulder with an advocate on a growth journey like our private coaching.
If you’ve read through this page and would now like to learn more please contact us. When you call, we’ll have a conversation to learn about where you are, your objectives, and priorities, and to see whether what we offer seems to be enough of a fit to move forward.
If there’s a fit, we’ll then set up a meeting, either by telephone or in person, and we’ll talk in-depth and agree on an approach and a scope of work that will best benefit you.
Call or email us to set up an initial phone meeting. We acknowledge your initiative in taking a step to make a difference!